Shopping for school supplies and keeping your student well-dressed can get pricey. That’s why we’ve rounded up our top five money-saving websites for scoring deals on back-to-school essentials.
For those of you who don’t have students in the household, you can use these sites for finding discounts on any item!
Top 5 Money-Saving Websites:
- Rakuten– Get cash back every time you shop online at more than 3,500 participating retailers.
- Flipp – Type in your zip code to see deals and special sales offered by retailers near you.
- Slickdeals – View discounts, coupons, and promo codes shared by 12 million other shoppers in this online community.
- PayPal Honey – While you shop, Honey will find working promo codes/discounts and apply them at checkout. You can also earn cash back and monitor price drops on your favorite items.
- Amazon Warehouse – Shop for great deals on quality-used or refurbished products just like you would at a thrift shop or second-hand store.
All these websites also offer apps to make shopping on-the-go even easier!