Maintenance is being conducted on our payment system. At this time, we are unable to process ACH or electronic checks. Please process payment via credit or debit card. If you need further assistance, please contact TWN Customer Care at 877-877-6861.

On Wednesday, January 3, our network tower located at Jacks Peak sustained significant damage. Not only did the top portion of the tower collapse, but electrical wires for the site power and a transformer were entangled in the structure as well.

We apologize for any service outages you may have experienced as a result of this incident.

TWN crews responded quickly and worked diligently to restore connectivity. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this outage. TWN values your continued service and loyalty.

If you are still experiencing any service issues, please contact the TWN Customer Care Team at 877-877-6861 or customersvc@twncorp.com.

Thank you again for your patience.

25 Comments

• My internet has been going down every day for a week! And it’s down this morning

• Brit Lawrence says:

Hello Dennis, I’m sorry you’re having trouble with your internet service. Please reach out to our Customer Care team at 877-877-6861. They are available 24/7 to help with any technical or account issues that may arise. Please have your account number ready so they can get you the assistance you need quickly. Thank you.

• Alisa says:

Roanoke/ zanesville area for the past week is having bad intermittent outages multiple times a day. Service has become unreliable. Please look into this. Would have notified sooner but just found this😊

• Brit Lawrence says:

Hi Alisa, thank you for providing this information. I have passed this along internally for our team to look into what could be causing this issue. If possible, could you please contact our Customer Care team to provide more information? You can contact Customer Care anytime there is a service interruption at 1-877-877-6861, Option 4 or customersvc@twncorp.com. Thank you, again.

• Alisa says:

Service is out again. Sadly I can’t be home to report every outage cause of my pesky job. But in the evenings it’s out at least 3/4 times. I will call when I actually get a few unless luckily it gets fixed before😊

• Alisa says:

Service is out again🤦🏽‍♀️

• Alisa says:

Here we go again! Can ya fix it?

• Dagmar Castillo says:

Internet has been spotty at best – completely out since yesterday. We need a solution ASAP. I work from home, and this unreliable connection is getting old. If your company cannot provide a stable connection, we’re going to have to look elsewhere

• Brit Lawrence says:

Hello Dagmar, thank you for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with your service. We’d like to speak with you so we can provide a solution. Please call our support team at 877-877-6861. They will be able to look up your account and provide you with assistance. Thank you.

• Brianna says:

Internet used to be good. Now its down all the time and the wifi it horrible. Ive had people come fix it and it helps for a few days then back to the same crap.

• Brit Lawrence says:

Hi Brianna, thank you for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with your service. We’d like to speak with you so we can provide a solution. Please call our support team at 877-877-6861. They will be able to look up your account and provide you with assistance. Thank you.

• Brian says:

I’ve only had a few problems and service has been decent but this one is the most aggravating. My Internet went out and I call tech support but while waiting on hold it asks if I want a call back, and I don’t so I press 3… I want to hold until I get a tech. Now EVERY 60 SECONDS I have to press 3 again to continue to hold. That is by far THE WORST hold workflow ever. Please fix this. Unless you want customers calling tech support to become even more aggravated.
    Also, it’s been 40 minutes so far without reaching a tech, so that’s amazing.

• Brit Lawrence says:

Hi Brian, thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your service. I am going to escalate your complaint internally in an effort to get it resolved quickly.

• Alexis says:

Our Internet is not connecting. We have rebooted and checked the router. I work remotely and require this service. I am trying to reach a tech and waiting for a call back.

• Brit Lawrence says:

Hi Alexis, I passed on your message to our customer care team. It looks like they were able to reach you the same day you left this message. I hope everything is resolved now but if you have any other issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our technical support at 1-877-877-6861, Option 4. Thank you for getting in touch.

• Gina White says:

Just had internet installed today. It worked great for the first few hours then it went down and we have no internet. Customer service doesn’t answer the phone. We left Optimum after 16 years of service with them to go to TWN. Within the first few hours of your service WiFi has already stopped working. There is no chat option or outage map or anything I can find on your website that is helpful. How do you get help when no one answers the phone? I would like my 119 dollars back.

• Brit Lawrence says:

Hi Gina, we are so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I have forwarded your information to our Customer Care team and someone will be reaching out to you shortly.

• Joe says:

We cannot get internet service. No 24 hour support. We switched from suddenlink so we did not have these problems
    At least suddenlink had 24 hour service. After holding for 20 minutes I just got hung up on and if you use the call back they do not call back.

• Brit Lawrence says:

Hi Joe, we are so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I have forwarded your information to our Customer Care team and someone will be reaching out to you shortly.

• Julie says:

This is the second night we haven’t had any service, what is going on? Am I going to receive a credit for not having service? Is this expected to keep happening every night? I have left multiple call back requests.

• Brit Lawrence says:

Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to contact TWN Communications. We sincerely regret the inconvenience that prompted your correspondence. Your business is important to us, and our goal is to research and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. As such, you will receive a personal response from a member of the TWN Customer Care Team addressing your service issue. To reach a member of our Customer Care team directly, please call us at 1-877-877-6861.

• Bruce says:

I have had the service 2 months and it has gone out 3 times. It is currently down and I’m waiting for a call back from your Tech Service. It went out last night, I waited an hour for a call back and never got one (it was late, I went to bed and turned off my phone). I switched from Optimum because you were supposed to be so reliable. That doesn’t seem to be the case.

• Brit Lawrence says:

Hi Bruce, thank you for taking the time to contact TWN Communications. We sincerely regret the inconvenience that prompted your correspondence. Your business is important to us, and our goal is to research and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. As such, you will receive a personal response from a member of the TWN Customer Care Team addressing your service issue. To reach a member of our Customer Care team directly, please call us at 1-877-877-6861.

• Dawn says:

My internet isn’t working

• Brit Lawrence says:

Hi Dawn, thank you for reaching out. I will forward your name and email on to our Customer Care team to see if we can match them to your account. However, you can get help more quickly by calling 1-877-877-6861, Option 4 where they will be able to look you up by your account number.